Who can not read SUBTITLES.. Should Read This Message..!

I just bought WD Element Play, after few days of trying I feel dissappointed.

1. The menu is too simple, not classy enough. for example we cannot sort the files, hide the file/folder etc.

but it’s not too important compared to  point no 3 & 4.

1. Difficult to jump to certain time. we must scroll the time. much easier if we can key in the time (but it’s not possible because the remote provided doesn’t have numeric keypad). Possible solution is to enable to scroll every single digit. for example if we want to go to minute 35, we scroll first digit 3 times, and second digit 5 times. much faster rather than current operation which must scroll the minute from 00 to minute 35.

2. The Subtitle is to small and cannot change the color ( like others have shouted) 

3. I’ve found a lot of movies with unsnychronized subtitle in WD element Play. If I played it with PC, it’s synchronized. especially MKV file with embedded subtitle (I don’t mean  hard coded subtitle). Even if i download another subtitle file, this problem still happen with both subtitles.

4. Should be able to turn on subtitle as a  default setting. so no need to turn on subtitle every time play the movie or resuming the movie.

5. For picture and sound wise, i don’t have complain. But i found 1 movie i can only hear the sound, the screen is completely black. Again, this file is normal in the PC.

So please revise these cons in the next firmware. My current firmware is 1.01.12.

thanks.