WD 2go support for WP7 / Windows Phone 7?

The Windows Phone 7.5 (particularly post-Mango) is becoming much more popular and is finally gaining market share. For good reasons…for once, albiet belatedly, MS has put out a quality product that rivals and sometimes even exceeds the Android and iOS competition.

I would very much appreciate a WP7 implementation for WD 2go. To do so now rather than later would be impressively forward-thinking.

12 Likes

I second this request.  I love my Win Phone 7, and would love to access the files in my personal cloud.

I agree. WD should put out a quality app for Windows Phone 7.5 to access documents (pdf, word) and media on the MyBook Live. Thanks.

Yeah this is a very good idea! I would like to use wd2go from my windows phone to!

+1 for WP7 Mango…

Get with it!  It can’t be that difficult.  There are more users out there than you think.  If fact when I purchased 3 Samsung Focus phones last holiday (yes 3) the ATT store said by far best selling phone at that time. 

Yes please make a app similar to the iphone/android for wp7 pleasee!!!

I agree also make one for BlackBerry users

I just downloaded wd2go for my wp7, one issue. I am in my local network, and I want to play the videos in my phone, but it does not work as in the ipad version, where it stream really fast. I guest the wp7 version always upload to internet and dont recognize that I am in the local network and stream over wifi. Is there something I am doing wrong?