WD Photos - auto upload please

This is nothing new but just need to pressure WD into making software changes.  I have WD Photos installed on my family’s iPhones and iPads to use with my WD 4TB MyCloud.  Currently I use Dropbox and previously used iCloud to automatically upload photos from the portable devices to the cloud storage.  Come on WD, please provide an automatic upload option (with choice of destination folder would be nice too) so that my partner and kids don’t need to remember to do it or keep having to ask me how to do it!

6 Likes

I’m in favour of this feature too! Other apps support it on iOS devices (Dropbox, iCloud, Synology, OpenCloud etc) so why not WD?

If i could upload my photos and my wife photso from our phones to our respective directories automatically (automagically ;)) then I would love my MyCloud 100%

+1.  Definitely needed. 

Yes this is needed, wi the capability to makr Mobile folders to autoload from, and WD mycloud folder to store in, with years and months folders arrangement

But why only sync photos and videos, why not sync all files.
It must be possible to put files in a special folder, that will be synced automatically from the smartphone to MyCloud for all types of files.

1 Like