Setting up the new official WD Remote app

The support link from the app store is dead and I can’t figure out how to connect to my hub. I’ve found the setup mobile device on the hub itself, but when running the app on an ipad it does not find the hub at all. Is there a guide available or coming?

Question, What OS are you using in your iPad? Also, did you authorize your device on the WD TV Live Hub?

For the life of me I can’t find out to get the remote app to work on the iPhone let alone the iPad. Just never finds the device and I can’t find anywhere to set it up.

I have the same problem. I tried wd remote and wd photos on ipad2 and iPod touch. Apps load fine but can’t find live hub. Hub has latest firmware and connects to net. What stinks is the apps made by third parties for .99 cents work great and the BIG company Western Digital can’t even get their support page to work, let alone the apps.

I found the solution to this a while back and though I should add it in. While I’d ran a firmware update prior to trying this, it was not to the most recent version, after another check the firware updated again and I was able to authorise my device.