Cannot configure WD NAS drives

I have three WD NAS drives connected to our company network and used as a shared drives. They are working properly, I can find them using WD Discovery, people can map the drives and use them. But I have just found out that I cannot connect to configure any of the drives. When I click on Configure in WD discovery or when I type http:// following the IP address of any of the drives I am getting the connection error in the browser. I have tried using IE and Firefox and both are giving me the same errors - This page can’t be displayed. When I click on Fix connection problems button I am getting the message - The remote device or resource won’t accept the connection. In the Issues found area I see the following details: The device or resource (10.2.240.123) is not set up to accept connections on port “The World Wide Web service (HTTP)”. I could do it before, I do not understand what has changed. Could someone help me to fix the problem?

Tony-Aus,

Do you encounter the same results if you perform a device reset by means of pressing the reset switch on the back of the unit with a paperclip? Additionally, are there new security applications or monitors added after the previous device configuration?