WD Livewire Powerline AV Network Kit Discontinued

Hi,
Just looking for some general information regarding the WD Livewire Powerline AV Network Kit as I purchased one mid last year and love it but for the life of me cannot find them in any store in Australia brick and mortar or online to purchase a additional kit. I have been informed by a retail outlet after they were unable to process my online purchase that the line has been deleted. Anyone have any information as to if this is true and why WD would do this? Do they have a newer product in the works which will perform the same role? Thank you in advance.

Squeal wrote:
Hi,
Just looking for some general information regarding the WD Livewire Powerline AV Network Kit as I purchased one mid last year and love it but for the life of me cannot find them in any store in Australia brick and mortar or online to purchase a additional kit. I have been informed by a retail outlet after they were unable to process my online purchase that the line has been deleted. Anyone have any information as to if this is true and why WD would do this? Do they have a newer product in the works which will perform the same role? Thank you in advance.

If you check their website you’ll tell all non-NAS network devices are gone, routers and powerline. I think WD is no longer investing there.

1 Like