I can't access Twonky on my Western Digital My Book World after resetting the media receivers

I can’t access Twonky on my Western Digital My Book World after resetting the media receivers list via the My Book World configuration app. The browser just says “Unable to connect… can’t establish a connection to the server at 192.168.2.4:9000”. Rebooting the MBW device makes no difference. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks.

There is chance that the IP address might have changed when you reset it, you may check in your router to see if a different IP address has been assigned to it.  If you have access to the Network Storage Manager you may try a reset to factory defaults.

Thanks. The IP address  is fine. I can access the Network Storage Manager, but the advice on the reset is clearly a last resort:

“Restoring the device to the Factory Default will destroy all data on the device, including all configuration setup, all shares, and all user data and media files. After the restore is complete, the device configuration will be identical to its state at purchase.”

I need a solution that won’t remove all my data. Is there another way to solve the problem?