Backup plan dissapeared

[Edited]:    C:\Users\Dale\AppData has (Local, LocalLow & Roaming directories)…WD is located in the roaming directory.  I deleted the named file & reactivated the plan without restoring.  It appears to be catching up on the back up plan, although I’m getting mutiple backup alert pop ups in the lower Rt screen that I did not have prior to this restore.  Looks like this is working…there were multiple WD user forum ? about this very issue…I will post this solution, thanks for your help.

Dale

Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 5:27 PM
To: [Edited]
Subject: Case [edited]: Solution Suggested

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Solution:

Hi [Edited],

Please do the following in order to be able to reactivate the backup plan:

1. Completely shut down WD Anywhere Backup (right click on system tray icon and select quit)
  2. Navigate to this directory:  C:\Users\<username>\Appdata\wd\wdanywherebackup\instances
  3. Inside the instances folder, you should see a folder that has random characters for the folder name.  Delete it.
  4. Launch WD Anywhere Backup
  5. Reactivate your plan and make sure to select this address:  MYBOOKWORLD\Public\Dale_Quad-Bak

If the problem persists then please contact us as soon as possible.

Regards,

[Edited]

Case Information:
Case #: [Edited]
Date Created: 3/22/2012 09:46 AM PDT
Summary:  
Memeo Product: WD Premium Backup
Issue/Problem Type: Restoring a Backup Plan
Additional Comments: With out warning the backup plan went away & restoring windows to earlier date does not bring it back! Restoring the plan does not work if you can NOT FIND the Plan! Is the plan on the computer or on the WD net drive? & what is the extension of the plan so I can search for it? Every directory I check Memeo says "does not contain backup file" Thank you