Visitor
cancer
Accepted Solution

wd 320 GB sata

hello everybody...please help me to resolve my problem with my hardisk sata on my dell loptop..when i check to CHKDSK previous error occured and the message is ''hardisk manager I/O error Ox10090'' ...thanks

Honored Contributor
Joe_S

Re: wd 320 GB sata

Is this an External or Internal drive and what OS are you using?

Joe

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue.
Visitor
cancer

thaks joe for you reply.. an internal hardisk for loptop..i try to chkdsk and the message error is ''harddisk manager error i/o 0x10090 and what that means...when i start my laptop no operating system installed and i try to insert my recovery disk until succesfully instal and when i restart again no operating system installed..

Respected Contributor
Wayne

the error may mean that you have a bad cluster.  at least that's what I found when I googled it.  this guy says that it might cause a bad partition.  what are you trying to do?  and how did you end up with this situation?

http://www.fixya.com/support/t3708817-error_code_0x10090

Occasional Visitor
jroman213

Can someone help me, i bought a WD3200BEVT-75A23T0 internal hard drive off ebay. When i went to a pc repair store so they could do an initial scan it passed so i asked if they could format for me so they were trying to format it to NTFS it would begin to format then close to the end it would come back with couldnt format then it would drop off the intalled hard drive list that it was just showing it to be. So long story short hdd won't format. Any help?

Occasional Visitor
AMETA1984

please setup the Win Xp 32bit or Win7 32 bit

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Western Digital Corporation, All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Terms of Service | Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD