Occasional Visitor
nagyszabolcs

[Hungarian] Garancia

[ Edited ]

[Hungarian]

Tisztelt Cím!

2012. 01. 09.-én  bad sector miatt visszavittem a WD10EARX-00N0YB0
[
edited]  Winchesteremet. Azt mondák kifogják cserélni, de még ez nem történt meg.

Kérem segítsenek, mit lehet ilyenkor tenni. A kiskereskedés címe ahol vásároltam: Darkcomp Számítástechnikai Szaküzlet Szervíz és Webshop,  Hungary 3530 Miskolc, Szentpáli u. 7

[Edited]

[English]

I brought back due to bad sector in WD10EARX-00N0YB0 my WinchesterI caught replace legends, but even this did not happen. Please help me, what can be done at this timeThe retailer where I bought it is Darkcomp Computer Store and Service Webshop.

Esteemed Contributor
Awopero

Re: [Hungarian] Garancia

Have you try to contact WD Directly? You can email them..

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Honored Contributor
Alucardx23

Re: [Hungarian] Garancia

If the hard drive is showing bad sector is better for you to replace it.

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD