Occasional Visitor
sjmac

WD Elements 2TB won't power on

I bought a WD Elements 2TB about a couple years ago and it worked great.  I think I may have recently connected the wrong power supply to it, and now it will not power on.  I have the drive connected to my macbook laptop and it is not connected (probably because it has no power).  I assume that the fuse is blown in the WD hard drive.  What are my otions on getting it fixed?

Honored Contributor
Alucardx23

Re: WD Elements 2TB won't power on

I think is better for you to contact WD support to check the warranty, they might even send you a replacement power supply.

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Esteemed Contributor
Awopero

Re: WD Elements 2TB won't power on

Sorry mate,

That's not cover in the warranty agreement, however as Alucard say get in touch with WD to see what happens....

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Western Digital Corporation, All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Terms of Service | Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD