Occasional Visitor
Radar

New Elements 2 TB won't save, says disc is full...

I just spent two days moving 160 gb worth of  image files orinized into hundreds of folders, to this new hard drive successfully.  At least I thought it was successful.  I could see all the folders, pull the images out of them into photoshop, but when I made changes, or created a new image and try to save it to the hard drive, I get the message "File can't be saved, disc is full". 

If 160 GBs filled a 2 TB external hard drive that would definitely be a bummer!

Any suggestions?

Occasional Visitor
Radar

Re: New Elements 2 TB won't save, says disc is full...

Found the answer..Elements 2 TB is not compatable with Photoshop 7.  I tried saving with my upgraded version of photoshop, CS3, and they saved just fine.  I've been fighting learning the upgrade but looks like I'm going to have to now.  That's a bummer for those who only have Photoshop 7 though.  If they want to useElements WD hard drive, they are going to have to upgrade their PHotoshop.

Dustie

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD