Product registration

It doesnt seem that the product registration is working.

I have the same problem, every s/n i try to enter, mysteriously disappears …

and yes, they are valid.

I am having the same problem with My Net 900 Router, How are you supposed to register??

Have you registered through the Customer Portal, yet?  If not, the link is below.  It is in the Customer Portal that you are able to create an account and register your products.

https://westerndigital.secure.force.com/?lang=en

The same to me, i can not register a hard drive, i get no message when i press register on it and is restarting the register process.

And the drive is connected to the internet?  Is it working fine otherwise?

I to cannot register my 2 new WD10EFRX’s, I type in the serial numbers, click continue and it goes into hyperspace. I look at my list of drives and they don’t appear??? something is broken on the registration site.

AND KNOW i AM TRYING TO REGISTER A HARD DRIVE WITH THE SAME SUCCESS AS EVERYONE ELSE, JUST FACE IT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE REGISTRATION SITE, i AM SICK OF THE EXCUSES, I HAVE REGISTERED A LOT OF PRODUCTS OFF THE WEB AND THIS IS THE FIRST THAT I HAVE HAD THIS MANY REPEAT PROBLEMS, AND MY TECH KNOWLEDGE IS GOOD LIKE MICROSOFT CERT.!!

loydgolf wrote:

AND KNOW i AM TRYING TO REGISTER A HARD DRIVE WITH THE SAME SUCCESS AS EVERYONE ELSE, JUST FACE IT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE REGISTRATION SITE, i AM SICK OF THE EXCUSES, I HAVE REGISTERED A LOT OF PRODUCTS OFF THE WEB AND THIS IS THE FIRST THAT I HAVE HAD THIS MANY REPEAT PROBLEMS, AND MY TECH KNOWLEDGE IS GOOD LIKE MICROSOFT CERT.!!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but we are already looking into this.  In the meantime, you can can contact support for help with this.  Below is the contact information for WD’s Support. You can contact them either by phone or email.

Contact WD
http://support.wdc.com/country/index.asp?lang=en

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, THE SITE IS DESIGNED VERY BADLY AS YOU CANNOT REGISTER YOUR PRODUCTS AND IN ORDER TO START A RMA CASE LIKE I AM TRYING TO DO YOU CAN’T BEGIN THE PROCESS AS IT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON MY ACCOUNT.  I HAVE REGISTERED (WELL I THOUGHT I HAD) OVER 4 PRODUCTS BUT ONLY ONE SHOWS UP ON MY ACCOUNT.  WHAT IS GOING ON HERE WD???

Someone from support should be contacting you soon to help you with registering your product.