Problem getting BBC iplayer

This is probably the wrong board, but , my  wd  live media player is currently showing that it has the latest  firmware but I cannot find BBC iplayer, which I believe is now available, we tried downloading  to a usb but  nothing happens, Help Please?

iPlayer is only available on the WDTV Live Streaming Media Player (2011 model) in the UK.

Is that the model you have?

Many thanks for reply, I have th WD Live media player, which does say you can stream I have been waiting for Iplayer as this would make a big difference it was bought in 2011 so not really old, will have to wait and see I surpose, thanks again.

The WD TV Live Streaming Media Player is the one that supports iplayer. Check the link bellow to see if that’s the one that you have.

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=330

I have a wd tv live hub 1tb. I bought this in 2011. Please can you tell me when bbc iplayer and Netflix will be available.

As I’ve said over and over again, Netflix will never be available on the Live Hub.  BBC should be in the next firmware update.  Now, notice I said, "should.’  They’re working on getting it put in the next firmware update.  Sorry, if I sound too harsh.  I need some more coffee.

So when can we expect iPlayer of the previous version of WD TV Live as 1.0615-V does not have the update?

Thanks in anticipation:smiley:

When the next update comes out.  Unfortunately, I don’t have a time line on it.  Hopefully, it won’t be too long.