Honored Contributor
Joe_S

Windows 7 and SP1

SP1 for Windows 7 is now available to the public. Has anybody installed it and did you notice any problems after? On my VM I had to reinstall Comodo firewall. Just curious if it caused any problems with related software here.

Joe

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue.
Honored Contributor
ThePizzaMatrix

Re: Windows 7 and SP1

Hi Joe!! I have not seen any changes (Either good or bad) on my NetBook so far, now that you mention it o.o

You are reading a ghost long gone.
Honored Contributor
Joe_S

I installed it on a VM of my desktop and it broke Comodo some kind of memory error. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's OK now. I see people over on VMware are having issues the thread gets twisted up with Server 2008 hosts. I see it's in automatic updates this morning. I'm a little more cautious about grabbing newest updates and drivers. This spring my video card got fried with a bad driver update, it messed up the fan function. I think I'll wait a bit!

Joe

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue.
Honored Contributor
ThePizzaMatrix

I'll run a benchmark and open all of my programs to check o.o

You are reading a ghost long gone.
Honored Contributor
TonyPh12345

Installing now!!

I also notice at the same time that there's a new Media Device Definition being downloaded for the WDTV Live Hub!

===Live SMP / Live Hub x2 / Live+ / Live x2 / 24 TBytes of QNAP + WD NAS ===
Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD