This is why WD products are so expensive

It just goes to show you how [Deleted] it is to waste money getting a university degree , why ? Well, its pretty clear this company hires people with those classifications and yet have no clue in how to perform their duties … Whom ever responsibility it is to create an online store website should be fired , have a view for your self . I couldn’t view any products at all , all I got were blank webpages and I have try with 2 different browsers . I’m not racist but [Deleted] go to university to get a degree and come out being [Deleted] than they are when they went into it . Its pretty sad when me a person that didn’t even finish grade 8 can tell there something wrong with this company , yeah maybe my grammer is bad , but I never did finish school and I am able to own a house . Fix your [Deleted] non products store.

I’m not sure I understand what the problem is.  The WDStore shows up fine for me.  I’ve tested at least 10-15 links and they all show up.  Are you sure that you have Javascript and Java enabled?  Do you have images enabled?  Are you blocking popups?

[edit]

I had others test as well, and the store shows up for them.  This could be a browser or internet connection issue on your end.

why is anyone using java nowadays ? And I’m using windows 8.1 64bit , with 2 browsers IE 11 or Firefox 26.0 with or without any pop ups blocker and java enable … Still no products being shown … Oh yeah , isn’t it funny the USA site its ok but not the Canadian

I wasn’t saying that it required Java, I was just throwing out some ideas for getting your browser to work.  Frankly, Java is used for a lot online, and if you have a problem with it, then it will cause many things to not work for you.  The same with Javascript.

LinAdmin wrote:

Although you only asked the question “Have you Java enabled” this implies in such context that the user should do so!

Are you a linux user?

paulorr wrote:

It just goes to show you how [Deleted] it is to waste money getting a university degree , why ? Well, its pretty clear this company hires people with those classifications and yet have no clue in how to perform their duties … Whom ever responsibility it is to create an online store website should be fired , have a view for your self . I couldn’t view any products at all , all I got were blank webpages and I have try with 2 different browsers . I’m not racist but [Deleted] go to university to get a degree and come out being [Deleted] than they are when they went into it . Its pretty sad when me a person that didn’t even finish grade 8 can tell there something wrong with this company , yeah maybe my grammer is bad , but I never did finish school and I am able to own a house . Fix your [Deleted] non products store.

After having done further research, we do NOT at this time have a Canadian online store. That may explain why you’re getting blank pages.  Below is the link to the countries that currently have access to the WDStore online.

http://store.westerndigital.com/store/wdus/DisplayCountrySelectPage

This next link gives you the retailers and e-tailers where you can buy WD products in Canada.  Just choose Canada from the list of countries.

http://www.wdc.com/en/buy/

WOW ! What can one say about that then ? No Canadian store site , hmmmmm ???

http://store.westerndigital.com/store/wdus/en_CA/DisplayHomePage

That’s just link rot.  Big deal.  All large websites have it.

Click the CHANGE button at the top next to the Canadian flag.   Can you then change to Canada?

Why do I want to change when I’m already there ? That link I posted is for a Canadian website , which is what I want .  Also ,  how do you think I got here to this forum site ? From that link at the bottom of the webpage >>> support

Bottom line is their store website **bleep** and again whom ever is in charged of that should be fired

Obviously the link is no longer valid.  

What we’re saying is, yeah, that link is to SOMETHING, but it is NOT a store for Canada.

If it were, you would be able to get to it from the store’s front door, which you cannot.

If you clear your cookies and navigate to 

store.wdc.com

… then you will no longer be able to get to that dead back-end.

paulorr wrote:

Bottom line is their store website **bleep** and again whom ever is in charged of that should be fired

Why?   You would not go through the windows of a brick & mortar storefront that’s no longer in business and demand to be served, even though the front door was locked, and then demand the termination of the person who closed the doors, would you?  You’re just being difficult.  

Hi I used the WD Canada store maybe a year and a half ago. It was up then but had only a few drive’s you could buy. I just checked the site and it is still up all the links work but of course is does not display any drive’s. My thought on this you can always pick up stuff cheaper if you wait for a sale at a regular PC store. Example they want $99.99 us for a 1 tb passport ultra I bought 2 of these drives a week ago on sale for 85 $ ca each.