I want to chime in and express my displeasure about the n

I want to chime in and express my displeasure about the new “upgraded” customer loyalty program.  The new program is a JOKE.

I just tried to upgrade my out of warranty external HD and was given two options. A 1 TB passport drive and a 1TB Elements drive–both were priced at retail or ABOVE retail! Is that the type of “discount” we should expect in the new customer loyalty program? Is that how we can expect to be treated as loyal customers of WD?

I own at least 8 WD drives currently but you can be sure that I won’t be buying any more in the future.

What, then, would be the advantage and benefit of the “Loyalty Program” to me as a customer? Or is there none, and it’s just marketing speak and saying something just to say something?

Lol I can’t even find the Customer Loyalty Program any more, I also wanted to extend a warrenty on one of my registered Drives that is still covered.

It as a tick & says I have the Option to Extend my warrenty but when i click it, It tells me ERROR Non are able to be extended… why dos it tell me I’me able to & then refuse me…hmm

Also I’d like to see what offers are there & that may temp me to buying another WD Product…

But as mentioned I can’t find Nothing!!!

We as Customers what a Loyalty Program that go’s out of it’s way to look after returning customers.

Not Good so far !!

Same here…

I also want to extend warrenty of My hdd. No link found for same.

Please tell me if someone know how…

We’re looking into what the issue is. 

I click the link to the Customer Upgrade Program from   westerndigital.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp and it shows:

WD Customer Upgrade Program

The web link for Customer Upgrade is corrupted or your web session has expired.

No matter how I try, I get same message…somethings definitely broken on their end.

2.5 months later, and still showing:

Vancouver wrote:

2.5 months later, and still showing:

It’s fixed for you.  You should be able to access it now.

1 Like

Thank you!

You’re welcome.