Frequent Advisor
Fleuve

Have 48 Hours a day!

I know That everyone give effort to make this channel alive. Then I decide to use a little humour to tell you to not give up... Hey You... I'm talking to you.... You Theamer, Western digital staff and you simple user in the road of knownledge. I Kown a lot was in production rush and theaming frustration, I will remember you do not forget to take 5-6 cup of air a day :smileyhappy: It's for why I'm asking 48 hour a days...

Have a nice day and to continue to run slowly!!!!

Honored Contributor
Alucardx23

Re: Have 48 Hours a day!

:smileyindifferent:...................................:smileyvery-happy:

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Respected Contributor
Wayne

Does this mean you're leaving?  :smileytongue:

Frequent Advisor
Fleuve

no... I'm just joking..... But I'm coming back from CUBA then...  But I Will by complete WDTVLiveHub source code for 1 cent and giving back to WD Crew after 2 month... lol...  I Know a lot put effort to make theme alive.... but, WD depreciate firmware at each reason... why???? I hope is not just another marketing solution...

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD