Occasional Visitor
Snzmn

Customer Loyalty Program suspended?

My internal AND external WD drives are in need or updating to larger drives.  But, after having to create a new PW, I found out that the CLP is CURRENTLY suspended.  I've taken advantage of this program several times in the past and am puzzled as to this current status.

Can anyone explain why and how long this program will continue to be unavailable?

Trusted Contributor
Robothief

Re: Customer Loyalty Program suspended?

Please check your private messages.

Valued Contributor
Keith

Yes, why was this suspended? I'm ready to upgrade some drives.

Occasional Visitor
rpaul

I just registered another drive and thought that I would check the status of the "Customer Loyalty Program".

A few months ago, when I registered a drive, I saw that the "Customer Loyalty Program" was suspended.

I thought that this would be a temporary thing.

It seems as though I am wrong and the loyalty of customers is no longer appreciated.

Is this program ever goning to exist again?  If not, why???

Thanks.

Community Manager
Bill_S

It may be a while before we can bring it back online.  But, yes, it should be back again.

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Visitor
P_GILL

I too have two drives I need to upgrade - one is out of warranty, one is in limited warranty. Can someone share that info floating around in PMs to me???

Community Manager
Bill_S

If you're asking about the customer loyalty program, it is still down for now.

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Visitor
P_GILL

Hi Bill - yes I am asking about the customer loyalty program. Thanks for letting me know and I hope it is back some time in the near future.

Community Manager
Bill_S

Thank you.  So do we. 

Occasional Visitor
lakrahn

Is there any estimate on when the customer loyalty program will return?

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD