Connect to a hard drive via USB

Is it possible to connect via USB to an hard disk drive or hub (connecting to a pendrive) so that all devices are accessible to the wd my cloud? Will it charge itself when connected to a computer via USB? Thanks

Are you asking if you can connect a My Passport Wireless to a WD My Cloud NAS via USB, the answer is yes.

Thanks, my idea was to connect any external disk drive to the usb port of this device so that the content of that external drive was also accessible by the wd cloud app. 

dianamg wrote:

Thanks, my idea was to connect any external disk drive to the usb port of this device so that the content of that external drive was also accessible by the wd cloud app. 

The answer to that question is No.   The My Passport Wireless is not a Host for USB devices.

Thanks a lot. So it does not support a hub nor charges a smartphone trough usb. 

dianamg wrote:

Thanks a lot. So it does not support a hub nor charges a smartphone trough usb. 

Yes, that is correct…it doesn’t do either one of those 2 things

It also will not charge itself when connected through USB, you must use the charger.

t seems to me to have all these devices interconnected in some sort a way is to have all devices on the home network and all managed by the PC (example, copying from one to another).  I can copy files from my PC (or through my PC management) to the MPW on the home network, and vice versa; copy from MPW…