Filetransfer over livewire link

hello all.

i have many network devices at home and working as it specialst. some days ago i recieved livewire kit for compatibility testing with ip tv provider.

all tests were ok. but i decided to build a home network with livewire kit to see how fast is it. 

i have QNAP NAS and DUNE HD mediaplayer in my network. livewire link was established at 190 mbit/s. so all HD video files played smoothly and without any problems.

but when trying to copy from NAS to my laptop (Lenovo T500 with SSD), i simply could not do this. 

there was no response from NAS over SMB protocol. i can connect through FTP, but can’t transfer files! it’s sound very strange but it is.

i can’t open web interface on NAS also.

needless to say, that simply switching from powerline to ethernet cable all is working great.

another strange thing, that i can connect through livewire link to my router with usb disk sharing and it working good.

so i’m completely confused with this situation. WHY i can’t transfer files through livewire from one device. but from others - with no problem???

Is also very confusing to me, there is no reason why you can stream from your NAS but cannot copy files from it to the PC. My only suggestion is to reset your Livewire kit.  

i’m planning to do some experiments with another laptop.

and another idea is about NAS security (something with ip addresses and users)

i’ve found solution!

problem was in compatibility with my home GIGABIT network.

livewire can’t work with JUMBO frames, so when i turned off jumbo support on my router, i recieved an access to my NAS.