NC900 Internal Disk Space Used

Hi,
So far I am happy with my. NC900 with 2TB internal drive. My existing ADSL router only had only 100mbs LAN port so now have been able to segregate my internal Gig Ethernet network and the only bottle neck is everything going outside on to the WAN.

However, what I cannot find in the router set up is anywhere that tells me how much used / free space I have on my internal drive. Does anybody know if this is shown anywhere or do I need to check the properties on each individual folder and manually add them up.

Thanks in advance.

Big_Daddy wrote:
Hi,
So far I am happy with my. NC900 with 2TB internal drive. My existing ADSL router only had only 100mbs LAN port so now have been able to segregate my internal Gig Ethernet network and the only bottle neck is everything going outside on to the WAN.

However, what I cannot find in the router set up is anywhere that tells me how much used / free space I have on my internal drive. Does anybody know if this is shown anywhere or do I need to check the properties on each individual folder and manually add them up.

Thanks in advance.

I think if you Install the quickview from WD’s site it’ll let you see the used space, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I installed it and could see my disk was 38% used. Think though it would be nice for it tonne displayed on the dashboard. Will suggest it to WD. Thanks again