N750 / N900 causes xbox 360 freezing / locking when combined with HDHomerun Prime

I can confirm the above. open-wrt does mitigate the issue. I tried to post the same a few weeks ago but the ridiculous password standards and non-functional “keep me signed in” button of this forum have caused me to just give up on trying to be a regular contributor. Geeks really need to learn that stringent password requirements on sites as trivial as this one only hurt their community while providing little benefit. If I want a 7 character password (because I’m sure as heck not going to use my secure PWs on a site like this) then they should let me… Captcha? Seriously? Even my bank doesn’t require captcha to login… 

Anyway… after my goodbye to this forum rant because I surely won’t remember the password I just changed… I can confirm that open-wrt really improves the lockups and works quite well once the web interface is enabled as pineapplecake said. We have seen our XBox still lock occasionally but much less often than with the stock firmware. I certainly would not suggest the N750 to anyone for this fairly blatant problem, but it is workable. If it is flooding broadcast messages then XBox freezing will likely only be the most obvious among many other detrimental consequences.

Goodbye.