My Net N750 unresponsive after firmware update

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for some adivce.  I recently updated the firmware for my N750 on the router portal page.  After successfully updating the device, the internet signal dropped and the router itself is now unresponsive.  The power light continually flashes blue.  The ‘internet’ port on the back does not flash when the ethernet cable is plugged into the back.  However, the other portals at least recognize a cable when inserted.  I’m online because I am now hard wired, but my entire network is now down.  The power source of the router is coming from its own wall outlet.  I’m just stuck, and have no idea what to do. Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Did you tried doing a factory restore? Check page 67 for the steps.

http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/UM/ENG/4779-705072.pdf

Thanks for the recommendation, but this is does nothing.  I’ve held the reset down manually from 10 seconds up-to a minute on and off for the last few days.  The power led still flashes blue.  It just seems to be stuck in the boot up.  I’ve left it plugged in over night with ethernet running to it, and without ethernet running and both times, same issue.