Lost connectivity every day or two

Hi!

Just got my WD Livewire kit, plug them in and they worked right away! So far so good.

Then, about every day or two those Livewire devices lost connectivity between each other. Power LED still on, device LEDs and PLC-Link LED still on and blink sometime, but I cannot ping from computer connected to one side to computer / router connected to the other side. DHCP request from the side other than the router side were also failing.

If I disconnected and reconnected the power or turn off and on one of devices (either side), then the connection will reestablished. However, this actually less stable than my wireless connection (which have issue only every several days)! Anything I can do to improve the stability?

As I said above, I did not do any setup. The devices are turned on continuously.

Any idea? Thanks!

arifsaha, perhaps the following article might be of some help on your particular scenario:

Answer ID 6603 - Trouble accessing a network through a WD LiveWire

Regards,

Trancer, thank you for your suggestion. I am not sure how the article relevant to my situation, since in my case the access can be established without any problem, just that once a day they got disconnected. Now it seems they consistently get disconnected sometime between 8am and 6pm. As I said before, all the appropriate LEDs are still on, and simply turning it off and on fix the connectivity. The problem is that this lost of connectivity are happening every day (now).