Unable to upload files/photos

Hi, i have a new my cloud 2tb and a netgear dgn2200. When i try to upload files from iphone or ipad the transfer fail after 32.0 kb of uploading. This fact occurs if i try connected on my wifi network or 3g network. My cloud works perfectly connected via cable to an imac. Where’s the problem? Modem’s setting?

What app are you using?

Did you check the remote settings on the My Cloud dashboard?

Mycloud app. I noticed that remote cloud  access in not connected. How can I create a connection?

In your first post, you say your cloud is connected via wire to your iMac?   If that’s the case, then NO mobile access will work.

Misunderstanding. I tried to say that connected to an Imac, it works perfectly. When i connect it to my netgear router(it is a dgn 2000 not a 2200) the mobile connection doesn’t work. I tried switching off and on remote connection on the dashboard and now says that i’m connected. I open my cloud app on my iphone, i can access to the hd but when i try to upload photos, the transfert fails after 32/96 kb

I am having the same problem that you are.

Installed My Cloud 3 TB on the network.

Installed My Cloud software on Iphone 5

Connected via the 12 digit code and shows connected in the dashboard UI.

Tried Uploading via internet and it failed…ie over LTE withOUT wifi enabled.  = FAILED no reason stated but then the app said Device Offline, This device is inaccessible: only local files are available.

Tried via wifi to upload from iphone. = success.

Enabled STATIC IP on router and My cloud device. 

1. Tried upload via LTE = failed

2. Tried upload via WIFI = success

Enabled port forwarding on router and verified success of forwarding via the dashboard with the message:

Port forwarding connection established.

1. Tried upload via LTE = failed

SHUT OFF ENERGY SAVER via dashboard

• (figured the mycloud was going offline due to lack of activity in the long amount of time a 366.5 KB was taking to upload :rolleyes:)

1. Tried upload via LTE = failed but got the farthest to date…about 75% complete

I do not know where to go from here.  I also note that you never received a response from the message I  am replying to.  The ‘failed’ on the activity screen needs to tell us why.  It obviously seems that the connnection is being lost somehow due to the ‘Device Offline, This device is inaccessible: only local files are available.’ message in the rest of the program after the failed upload.

Please help.  This device is wanted so we can upload an important picture or file or anything on the fly when it is important.

also I added to this thread because he seems to be having the same problem and I see no solution posted so instead of starting a new post…just continueing an old unsolved one.

Ok so my Iphone is running pre os 7 ( i never updated because everyone i hear hates it)

Neway…my wife has IOS 7 on her iphone and I was able to upload a 1.7mb over LTE on her phone.  So that seems to be an IOS issue with previous versions.