Problem with MyCloud times - Auto setpoint and File modification times

I have 2 related observations regarding MyCloud time setting.

I am on GMT+1.

I set up a setpoint with an auto update time. In my case 9 pm. At 9 pm, nothing happened. (I remember seeing others complain that setpoint auto update was not working). This morning at 6 am I noticed the attached USB drive flashing. It was doing the setpoint auto update but 9 hours later.

After auto update was finished (notification received), I disconnected the USB and attached it directly to my computer.

I looked at the modification time of a test file and noticed it was 9 hours later than the original on my computer (and on MyCloud).

I plugged the USB back into MyCloud and looked at the modification time; this time the modification time was correct.

Conclusion: it seems to me that MyCloud is processing time inconsistently - both in its internal processes and in the file date/time.

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS BUG AS THE USB DRIVE IS INTENDED TO BE REMOVED AND PLUGGED INTO ANOTHER SYSTEM.

Richard.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing.

What firmware are you running?

possibly related to this.  When I copy a file from pc to ftp, the file time will be 12:01 AM for a file that is REALLY created 7:01 PM on the same day.  I see this with the pc, android folder sync app as well.  I am in -5 GMT Easter time zone.

Where is and what is Easter time zone?

What do you mean by setpoint?

eastern…