Please help!

I think I have disconnected all connections but i can still WDMYCLOUD under the network and computer in explorer. But I stilll keep geting this message.

=======

\WDMYCLOUD is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the admin of this server to find out if you have access.

Multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than one user name, are not allowed. Disconnect all previous connections to the server or shared resource and try again.

========

Does anyone know how I can map m shares and folder to my computer and get over this message?

Thanks very much

KB

I assume you are using windoz. Uninstall any WD software you have your PC. In Windoz Explorer Remove any Mapped Network Drives.  Turn off the MyCloud via the web interface. Un plug it. Turn off you PC.  Reboot your router.  Then plug in the MyCloud. Turn on your PC.

You might have a Windoz user ID saved and associated with the networked drive of hte mycloud. You will have to remove this and start from fresh.

use the web access interface for mycloud to setup a new user and then try to connect with windoz with that new user id.

Open command prompt and type: net use * /delete

Press Y when prompted and it will remove all network connects and accounts related.