wd2go.com remote access problem: "This page cannot be displayed"

Hi, I recently bought the mybooklive drive and set it up at home. It works fine. I tested it out in my office and it worked fine. I was just thinking what a great device this is:smiley:

But fast forward to today and when I try to access the drive from work I am having a problem.

When I log in to wd2go.com using my email address and password, the mybooklive icon shows up, but there is no prompt asking me to enter the network password; after clicking on the icon a few times, an error message shows up:

“This page cannot be displayed” and tells me to check the internet connection, website, and make sure some of the security settings are enabled.

I tried changing web browsers, uninstalling and re-installing java, all to no avail. I have Windows 7.

I did change my internet service provider, but can’t remember if this was before or after I first tested it in my office. Would it make a difference anyway? (Am using Verizon Fios)

What do you think might be the problem? How come it was working 2 weeks ago, and now it isn’t? Could a Windows update be the cause of the issue? Any suggestions to correct the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Maybe a port forwarding issue? Is the same router still in the mix since the switch to Verizon?