Update twonkyserver

Product Details:
-Sony BluRay BDP-s370
-Western Digital MyBook Live 1TB  (MyBookLive 01.02.03 : MioNet 4.3.1.12 : Twonky 5.1.9)

Summary:
 My Sony BlueRay BDP-S370 is DNLA certified to play external files.  I was successful playing a number of video files, including .m4v when I had a Western Digital MyBook plugged into the BlueRay via USB.

I then purchased a Western Digital MyBook Live to be able to access files wirelessly.  The MyBook Live has the Twonky Media Manager on it.  The BluRay player finds the MyBook Live just fine and I’m able to play music files and view photo files.  But when I try to play video files, I receive an error message of “There is no playable file”.  A handful of MPEG files have been recognized, but most have not, which add an additional layer of mystery to the situation.  Why would some be recognized while some are not.  Instructions for the Sony BDP-S370 do support mpeg and mp4 (proved by when they worked fine with the USB connected MyBook).

Western Digitial has also communicated that have no intent on updating Twonky on their devices and are fine to be selling a product with an outdated third party software that may make their hardware not perform as advertised.