Problem with mybook live 2tb on mionet client for iphone

i just shared my pictures and did a mionet account, 

the problem is that i can’t see all the folders i see only 5 folders of 30  when i connect with the iphone app of mionet 

please  your help

thanks

tomer

The MioCrawler service runs in the background on your drive, creating thumbnails of the .jpg files in your Public\Shared Pictures directory. If you do not immediately see a folder in the WD Photos app, it is because MioCrawler is still going through your photos and creating thumbnails. Depending on how many photos there are, this can take anywhere from less than an hour to several days. You should start seeing some of the photos in the WD Photos app after a few minutes, however you may need to clear the WD Photos cache first:

1. From the main iPhone/iPod dashboard, click on the Settings app.
  2. Scroll down to the WD Photos entry.
  3. Set the toggle next to “Clear” (under the “Clear Cache on Next Launch” header) to On.
  4. Close the Settings app and go back to the WD Photos app.

WD Photos will go through its initial setup process again, after which you should once again have access to your photos.

Hi Laura,i did everything to configer wd photo app on my iphone 4,but still no photos after a few hours and i followed every suggestion on this forum,what can i do more?

Regards,Ben Verdonk

Ben, I’m experiencing the exact same problem. Also on iPhone4!

also the case on my iPad. ‘No devices wer found’ the app says.

It can take quite a bit of time for all your photos to show up. We use a background crawling service to transcode your photos… but not in real time. Give it some time (I am talking about days, not hours).