New WD dlna media server - still subtitle problem

Hello everyone, 

I just updated my twonky media server 5.xxxx to WD dlna server with the home that I won’t need my PC working with NERO media server when I want to watch a movie on my LG 3D TV. But so far I could run a movie with external subtitles. In NERO home there is no problem. Anyone with a solution?

Thank you. 

Hello,

Please accept my apologies but I don’t understand your issue.

Can you please explain that better so all the user on the forum can assist you further.

May be I accidentally deleted some part of my post. 

So I had Twonky media server on my WD live book 2 TB. Migrated to DLNA media server as it is shown in WD website. Probably the WD generic one with no UI. And I still can’t run the subtitles with any type of video. I changed all text encoding options and tried .sub and .srt, also tried to remove the .srt part of the subtitle file. Of course the file is named as the video file with no special characters. Like test.mkv/.avi and test.srt. But the reallity shows that I have WD media server that does not support subtitles. Nero MediaHome is the software I’m used to stream media from me WD through PC. I don’t want to start everytime my home PC when I want to start the media server.

Shortly I want WD media server to support subtitles. Nero HOMEMedia could stream video with external subtitles, and My WD Media server don’t