My book live not able to be detected

We have all of our family photos stored on our my book live.  i went to acess the pics for our sons graduation and the drive is not able to be found on the network.  I have searched the forums looking for help and have tried just about everything.  I have plugged the ethernet directly to a computer bypassing the router, didnt work, nothing has worked.

my wife is going to kill me if i dont get these pictures off of here.  is there anything i can do?  

the thing worked fine a few months ago.  I also checked the tv normally i would see something on there where i could access the drive cant do it there either.  I have used the reset switch, checked firewall settings, checked ethernet cables, changed ports in router, turned everything off.

can anyone help?

Hello,

Please try a power cycle, disconnect the drive from the power wait 10 seconds and then plug it back in.

Also, what is the color on the led light?

I have the same problem i did the power cycle thing but nothing, the led on the from is dreen as well as the ones in the back

Assuming you have read the Troubleshooting steps in the User Manual ?
After power cycling MBL - can you connect to the dashboard/ping the device ?

Is it visible on your router’s main page (with assigned IP address) ?

If the front light is green it means the MBL is Ready or Active = good, back lights are for network activity only - green is good - communication has been established.