iPad apps can't access webdav after firmware update

Recently updated the firmware on MBL and ever since, all my iPad apps that were syncing to it via webdav can’t connect. WD2Go works but I need direct access from my apps. Can I get this functionality back somehow or can I revert to previous firmware? Can access ssh and know how to get around in Linux if needed.

I am having a similar issue, and its not just iPad its other WebDAV access. Spell Check

SSH / Samba all work fine but I had my remote access setup via WebDAV because WD2GO is blocked by a firewall and for iPad apps.

Hope somone is able to help.  Have tried reseting passwords and making a new user account and nothing.

Must be something changed in the Apache config

Similar issue here.

Can no longer access MBL through webdav (on a local network)

And it seems not only limited to ios (ipad) but also my other devices (windows and android)

Anyone has a workaround?

Ditto on this problem:

I have just updated to this latest firmware, everything working OK from my PC running Windows XP pro, from my wife’s Mac and on my iPad from WD 2go.

BUT I cannot access MyBookLIveDuo from my iPad from Webdav app or from any of Apple apps ie “copy to WebDAV” in Numbers or Pages, it now tells me using the same server address and usernames and passwords (same as before the firmware upgrade) that “Incorrect username or password”. Everything work OK before this upgrade.

Very frustrating as I do a lot of work from my iPad and now cannot save to the MBL drive and I was prior to this upgrade!