How to transfer files, folders, movies, musik from my computer to the my book live

how to transfer files, folders, movies, musik from my computer to the my book live and how can we find them when we want to open a files on the my book live with my laptop.  I also want to know if we can make something that we be able to see the my book live on my hard disk choices like a ordinary my book essentials.  When we open the computer system, we see the c:, the Drecovery:, the Z:HDD of the computer and the f:HDD my book essentials.  Can we do something to be able to see the my book live there.

Seblefort wrote:

how to transfer files, folders, movies, musik from my computer to the my book live and how can we find them when we want to open a files on the my book live with my laptop.  I also want to know if we can make something that we be able to see the my book live on my hard disk choices like a ordinary my book essentials.  When we open the computer system, we see the c:, the Drecovery:, the Z:HDD of the computer and the f:HDD my book essentials.  Can we do something to be able to see the my book live there.

Just map the drive with the name or IP address or WD Discovery and that’s it. You’ll see the mapped share on the computer section for you to copy and paste to it,.

Scuse me ThePizzaMatrix but i dont understand what do yo mean by map the drive with the name of…  Im from Quebec and i speak french.  Habitually, i’m not so bad in english but I dont understand. I try to translate in french but i wasnt be able to make it.  Can you explain me more how to proceed in words easier to understand.  If you can write it in steps to follow, it will be easier for me

Seblefort wrote:

Scuse me ThePizzaMatrix but i dont understand what do yo mean by map the drive with the name of…  Im from Quebec and i speak french.  Habitually, i’m not so bad in english but I dont understand. I try to translate in french but i wasnt be able to make it.  Can you explain me more how to proceed in words easier to understand.  If you can write it in steps to follow, it will be easier for me

1) Right-click on “Computer” (Under Windows XP this will be “My Computer”).

2) Click on “Map Network Drive”.

3) Under “Drive” choose the letter that you want it to have in Computer.

4) Under “Folder” click on “Browse” and find the share you want to map or type the UNC path using the format \Drive\Share where [drive] is the current name of the NAS (“MYBOOKLIVE” by default), and [share] is the exact division inside the NAS you want to map. For example, if the share is called “12345” and your drive is called “TestNAS”, you would enter \TestNAS\12345

Repeat steps for each Share on each NAS you want to map, then proceed to copy/paste files between the mapped shares like regular Windows folders.