Occasional Advisor
Stijnrez

Re: error 1244 when attempting remote access

Thanx for your reply. Checked and double checked. No certificates from 'remotewd.com' . Too bad. Tried to figure out with no results how to get them. No luck. If there is a way for you to sent me the certifacte, i would be very thankfull.

TheSebeuh

Hello,

any news for this problem ? 

Impossible for me to use remote access, having 1244 error. 

Where can I find the remotewd certificate ? 

Is it possible to create it myself ? 

Thanks for your help. 

BR. 

Occasional Visitor
maboth

This is not really a solution - it is a work-aroung that requires an act of God and an hour of work.  The act of God lies in finding a remore computer that manages to get the certificate installed correctly.  I havce tried to access my files remotely from 3 different computers, with the same certificate error followe by 1244 error code on each computer.  WD - what gives?  I paid a lot of money for this hardware - I really kind of expect it to work.

Occasional Visitor
jcorcione

[ Edited ]

My wife has the same issue when trying to remote in from work via the web interface.  With regard to the certificate.  I am thinking one may have to send another email from the admin interface under remote users with the secure link.  I don't know just speculating here.  I am going to send my wife another authentication email to her work email address see if that works.

Update:

Sending a new link does not work.

Occasional Advisor
Stijnrez

Even a certificate from someone else didn't work for me.
Occasional Visitor
GlockMedic

same problem here

WD needs to please help with this one..

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Western Digital Corporation, All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Terms of Service | Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD