Automatic uploading to flickr

Is there anyway to automatically backup the photos/videos stored on my mybooklive to Flickr? I’m willing to run this backup through my laptop if need be as I use it pretty much every day anyway (but the backup should happen automatically without me having to do anything but turn my computer on).

I can only find the photosync application which works great but doesn’t allow for syncing network drives (folders on my laptop) even if I bought the $6 upgrade.

Flickr is offering free 1 TB of storage right now.  If I could backup there, my WD mybook live would be PERFECT.

I could do all the things I wanted to do but couldn’t before like:

1.  have another copy of my photos/videos in case my house burned down and my mybooklive was destroyed. 

2.  have video thumbnails previews even remotely on all mobile devices

3.  Load videos and photos superfast remotely and locally.  Can’t believe how fast flickr is with videos.

4.  flickr looks to be compatible with avchd video files so I can view them even on my sister’s iphone.

Thanks a lot.

picbackman

That program does everything I want but it’s super slow.  Plus you have to upgrade if you want to upload more  than 2k photos and 10 videos a month.  Also, it doesn’t recognize AVCHD so I have to do those manually.

Wish photosync and picbackman would combine.  Oh well, almost perfect so good enough. 

turns out picbackman has a 2000 photos and 10 video per month limit umless you pay $20/year.  That’s not that much but I think I’d rather just backup to my sister’s mybook at her house then.  I’ll just lose the video thumbnails, seeing AVCHD on mobile devices, and nice layout flickr has.

Wish WD would add automatic upload to flickr to their drives.

WD, I’m going to have to ask again if you can add flickr automatic backup capabilities to the drive.  Seagate already has a lot of the functionality I’m looking for on their drives so it’s actually something that keeps me from recommending this drive to others.