Acces my book live only from internal network

is there way to allow access to mybook live only from devices on local wireless network?

As opposed to what?

as oppose to accesing it from outside network,

for example right now i can access mybook live from anywhere  using my iphone wd 2go app.

I wanted to know if there is a way to alllow access only from inside my house (my home wireless network)

well, there are different type of access, hence Tony asked…

• you can access the MBL directly and copy/backup files. This is only allowed for LAN (internal) by default

• then you have the apps, phots and files, to which are cloud, which means pretty much internet access. For this, it is on by default but the end user still has to define the users to have access and devices have to be registered.

So you have two options, remove the users/devices defined to have access via the cloud apps, or disable remote access.

See manual for more details, which I’m sure it is explained a lot better.

http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/?id=230&type=25

To reflect on Shabuboy’s post, By default, it’s not possible to access the MBL remotely.  You have to specifically set it up in one way or another to allow remote access.   If you don’t want remote access, turn it off or otherwise “undo” what you did to turn it on in the first place.