Wd2go can't access anymore

Hi all, I am having the exact same issue as the rest of you.  I decided to upgrade my router to the Belkin AD1000 and spent several hours yesterday setting up all of the necessary configurations including port forwarding.  Now netiher the mobile WD2GO apps or the WD2Go website access are able to access the MBL drive.  When I attempt to use the mobile apps, specifically WDPhotos when not attached to my wireless network, I get a File not found on device (404) error.  When I or my partner attempt to access the drive through the web interface we get the following:

Http status 404 = TCP relay fialed - address for target domain not found

type:  Status report

message:  TCP relay failed - address for target domain not found

description:  The requested resource (TCP relay failed - address for target domain not found) is not available

Apache Tomact / 6.0.32

I also am getting a certificate warning notification that I never used to get. 

When I upgraded my routed I switched from Linksys to belkin and I know that the IP address ranges have changed from 192.168.1.X to 192.168.2.X.  Is this the problem?  I have turned off the firewall on the belkin router, and when I am logge into the MBL dashboard it tells me i am connected with port forwarding enabled and connected.  HELP PLEASE!!!