Occasional Advisor
fanafana

W2go app update messed up my connectivity

After updateing my Ipad wg2 aps to 2.0 cant connect to MBL device.

get this error.

31505 - The device status could not be updated due to an communication or internal software error.

Any help will be apreciated.

Honored Contributor
Alucardx23

Re: W2go app update messed up my connectivity

Try deleting the account from the dashboard and create a new one.

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Occasional Advisor
fanafana

No luck,, Obviusly by the amount to posts since yerterday with regards web access, W2go, etc,,, the new updte sent to ipads broke someting..  I there anyone working succefully with 2.0 Apps?

I am current but should I restore the firmware from file?

Your help is apreciated

Thanks..

Frequent Visitor
Michaelmwe3wm

Try going back to WD2GO Pro if you can find in in your app store. 

I was able to access after I removed the WD2GO 2.0 and went back to the original. 

Great update WDC. 

Occasional Advisor
fanafana

In my case not even the old W2go pro works.. Is all is broken. I should have waited on the update.. I was reading other posts, looks like the same happened with the new firmware.. They may pulls these updates too. Still waiting on a Fix,,,
Regular Advisor
Miller-Village

I don't know about the iPad, but my iPhone connects to it just fine.  Anishally when I tried to connect, it said device off line.  So I got a new code, and connected.  Even found the tab with the setting to add my network.  Now the real test will be to see if I can connect away from home.

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD