Twonky doesn't list my folders and files after a 40GB file copy operation and renaming

Hello,

I was having no issues with twonky ever since I rebiuld the database some time back.The same issue cropped again back and this time even a database rebuild is not working for me.

Twonky verison :5.1.9

mybook fimrware :02.10.09-124 : Core F/W

Issue :There were > 5500 music tracks ,> 12500 photos and > 1400 videos listed on xxxdrive:9000 twonky server status page.I have copied around 20 movies on top of it  having 40GB in size overall.After copying , renamed an existing folder and moved many movies to it including the new movies which  I have copied to drive.Thats it ,now the twonly doesnot even list the movies which was existed earlier.

Good thing : However all these new files copied and existing files with new renamed folder structure is perfectly displayed in my windows PC with no issues.Only problem is only half this are displayed in Twonky and hence to my DLNA tv now.That points finger to Twonky and associated process.

What I did so far : Get in to

cd /CacheVolume/twonkymedia and renamed twonky.db (6MB size) and twonky.info and retarted twonky,No luck.

Deleted entire content from cd /CacheVolume/twonkymedia after backing up and restarted twonky.Still no luck.

The scan/build process seems to struck up on same count on photo,music and videos files and doesn’t goes beyond that count.

Experts a helping hand here please!!

regards

-Eff

Hello,

After fiddling around finally  got this worked.The issue was very simple.Under the Twonky media server Page ->Sharing earlier I used to have 2 specified content locations.This been filled by wrong entry and that was preventing the complete scan of media.I have updated with my shares content location,saved and restarted and back in Business.

Lesson : when such kind of problem happens first thing to do is to visit the twonky server page and ensure every setting is correct! before getting in to further advanced tweaks.

regards

-Eff