Sync myBook Live folders with dropbox

Anyone know if it is possible, or if there are any plans to sync folders from the mybook live with something like dropbox?

I think this would be really useful. It would provide even greater backup protection of critical files on the mybook, as you will always have the dropbox copy if anything were to happen to both hard drives in the duo model, and it would actually provide a synchronised copy on other computers that you may use on other computers (like I do for work).

I know I can access my dropbox account from the wd2go app on my phone, but this would be immensely useful.

Also another useful side effect of having this option is the ability to synchronise the opposite way as well, for example, I have dropbox app installed on my phone and it automatically backs up my photos as I take them with the camera.

If syncing was enabled, I could also automatically have my files uploaded to dropbox and then re-downloaded onto my MBL…

You should be able to  achieve similar results by the following I think:

• Map a share as a drive

• Put your dropbox folder on that drive.

So anytime you make changes it will sync. You will not have a local copy though. Only MBL and Dropbox