Streaming internet radio on the MBL

Anyone can help me with this one?

I spent most of the day trying to figure this out, but in vain…

I heard the older version (4.x) of twonky was supporting streaming internet radio (via shoutcast) but not the version on the MBL (5.x). I did try to downgrade my twonky to 4.x, but eventhough I’m pretty sure I did everyhting correctly, I wasn’t able to play any stream (they were just not showing on my TV).

Maybe someone know of a DNLA other than twonky supporting streaming radio that I can install on MBL? It would be great. Or perhaps some tweak I can do with twonky to make it play radio streams.

Version 6.39 has a shoutcast setting.  haven’t tried as my avr has a net connection & I use vtuner.

Ok I just tried that, even bought a license key because trial was over, and no luck, it shows “unsupported data” on my tv (through the PS3).

anyways wrote:

Ok I just tried that, even bought a license key because trial was over, and no luck, it shows “unsupported data” on my tv (through the PS3).

Could be your PS3.  Tried it about 3 hrs ago & it works with my avr.

Selected “Dinner Jazz Excursion” & the music streamed.  Don’t know what stations you tried but some sites stream only WMA, others MP3 & some AAC; Dinner Jazz is able to do all 3 depending how one selects the format on their website with computer music.  No idea what DJE does when streaming or what format a station will stream as default.