Smartware not recognize 3TB MyBookLive and other fault with users

Hello, i have two problems:

1> I have installed the latest version of SmartWare, not entering the disc appears anywhere, only appears on my computer copy source and copy destination dropbox. I have normal access to the disk and tried to assign a drive letter to the folder SmartWare, but no way. I just checked WDQuickView q in me either MBL options appear, not detected.
2> Another problem I have q. In settings I have MBL users the admin user, and the disc works properly, but when adding a new user I can not access the drive from Windows Explorer, I see the network but I can MyBookLive explore it, it gives me error. Only be solved by deleting the new user. Thanks x your help

Hello, have you tried pressing the reset button on the back of the MBL for 4 seconds. You can also try connecting the My Book directly to the PC and see if the same issue happens. 

I have teh exact same issue.   I have a MyPassport which is detected fine.  All other WD applications can access the drive with no issue.

As well I cann’t access any Twonly settings…

Firmware was updated on set up to MyBookLive 02.42.03-027

I have found the problem. For if someone helps. In windows 7.
To make it work I went to Control Panel-> Administrative Tools-> Services and enable:
-Detection SSDP
-UPnP Device Host