Second MyBook Live and the same issue - please help

Hi, I’m on my second MyBook live and struggling to get the WD Smartware facility working. I’ve connected the MyBook to my Belkin router. I can access the drive from any of my three PCs on the network. That works fine. I can even map a drive - that’s great. However, when I open WD Smartware from any device, I can’t see the drive. It only shows me my computer and nothing else, with the backup and retrieve tabs greyed out. I think it’s something to do with the router, as when I take it down to my office, where the router is much older, it works fine. I can back-up. I know there’s nothing wrong with my router, as I’ve had it for a year now. I have port-forwarding set up to my playstation and my WD drive, that works fine (although under Remote Access, my MyBook says “Port forwarding failed to connect on port 8080 and port 8443 . (Error 31526)”.I understand that there is some setting on my Belkin router that I haven’t set-up or I haven’t done properly, but I can’t find any instruction anywhere that will help me. I’ve tried WD Link and that doesn’t see the network drive either. Using WD My NET, however, can see the drive. I’ve also tried disabling my router firewall, Please help.

Go to control panel/network and internet/network and sharing center/advanced sharing settings, and see if network discovery is enabled, also try disabling the router and Windows Firewall. 

I’m afraid that didn’t make a difference. The problem still exists.