Remove unused folders / folders that i haven Created

When I connect to my my book live via my WD TV there is a number of folders on MBL that I neither want or did put there. it is folders that sorts through actors, genre, year etc…
the folders that i created to sort my media ends up under “all folders”,

The way there is unnecessarily long, and complicated for the children to watch movies.
How can I delete these folders so I do not have this problem?
These folders appear only through WD TV and the PS3.
When i use our tablet and MyCloud, the folders that i created show up directly without any detours.

Nor do i see these genre, actor, year and so on folders when i upload files to the MBL.

Please help me. 

gmats,

I would recommend accessing the content by means of the Network Shares option as opposed to Media Servers.

Which media server is installed on your My Book Live?   Twonky or WD DLNA?   You’ll need to look in the Web GUI to find out.

i THINK its DLNA, atleast that box is checked under settings.  :confused:

i havent installed anything else on my MBl.

Just moved some movies to try to learn how to use it.

Ysterday when i tried using it i see the movies in the folders but it wont play them.

just the rotating arrow, after that nothing.

im acessing it as media server i think the translation is.

its shown as mybooklive in the list.

i Cant find the MBL under network shares, even after changeing the network from “WORKGROUP” to MSHOME

Please help me.

I can no longer watch movies from my MBL becasuse of this

gmats wrote:

Please help me.

I can no longer watch movies from my MBL becasuse of this

What changed?  The presence of folders (which would have been there since Day 1) shouldn’t keep you from watching movies…

I dont know what changed. Hoewer the movies doesnt start. Just the blu arrow spinning.