Question about my new My book live

Bonjour

I have installed yesterday my new MY Book Live on my Windows 8 pro system

I have installed also WD smartware and update  buying  an activation code ;I have now WD smartWare pro 2,2

But now when it is open i hve only Drop box  for backup  target How to also have my new MyBook Live 2 Tetra?

I have tried to find but nothing i see to how add it to my backup target where i can backup some files

Also i have mapping this Mybook live and see it in my computer explorater as

Network location(3) :

Time machine ((\192.168.1.52), SmartWare (\192.168.1.52) these two with an RED X on

I don’t know why this redX

and Public (\192.168.1.52) This one without the red X and i can put file on using cut and paste

My net view

Sometime it scan and find  my router ,my my PC  and MYBook live and saying it see my antivirus (Bitdefender total security 2014)

WD discovery found My Book live (network attached Storage and My Book live (media server)

When i click configure and put my password i can  define settings ,users etc

Map netware share see  my usr invite,public (z:),SmartWare and timemachineBackup

WDDriveService.exe in WDDriveService  folder refuse to open 

Windows Link  device  found: MyBookLive and its adress and i can configure

Another thing ; during the first setup of My Book Live at one place it  go to Oracle site

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html

For why and what item i must download in JAVA??

I have bought MyBook Live because i will buy soon an Tablette (Ipad 5 i hope or Sansung galaxy note 2014)and want to have access to some photos  or other files when i will be outside So i hope everything will opêrate ok when i will buy my new gadget

Thanks

Martial

I read again my topic and i see my bad english  I am a french speaking person

Hope someone will anyway understand my problems

Invite user is a guest user i have define if someone other than myself can access to myBook live

I have not seen until now that an emoticon was in my topic Sorry it was not volontaire

When i double click on smartware icon in explorer,one with a redx on, a windows is open ask me password
but when i type the password i set during installation i just got a message saying:
‘’
An error occured while reconnecting to \ 192.168.1.52 \Smartware
Microsoft Windows Network:multiple connections to a sever or shared ressource by the same user,using more
than one user name ,are not allowed,Disconnect all previous connections to the server or shred ressource and try again
the connection has not been restored ‘’

Same problem concerning time machine backup

But how to disconnect??

and how to have access to my internal hd as backup target

Did you contact support directly about this issue?

Hello  Martialf,

Were you able to get the information that you were looking for?