Problem with sorting music

Hi!

As some of the others here, I want to sort my music after track-number in DNLA, so I found this post:

http://community.wd.com/t5/My-Book-Live/Twonky-sorting-music-in-quot-folder-quot-mode-still/m-p/482774 and I think it solves my problem, except that I can’t find the right folder:

4. change path to /usr/local/twonkymedia-5/resources/views

in my mybook live there isn’t any folder called resources, and the only file in  the twonkymedia-5 folder, is called twonkymediaserver-hollow, and that file is empty. 

I’ve tried to search for “view-definitions.xml”, but I can’t find that file either.

Do any of you know what to do?

EDIT: Fixed link

Unfortunately the link for the post you listed does not work.

Did you try posting on that thread or sending a PM to the OP?

Thanks for checking the link. It’s working now :wink:

I mean’t: The link is working, but I still can’t find the file described in the link

It is only valid for MBL’s that have Twonky Media Server on them.

Newer MBLs don’t have Twonky, they have the WD DLNA server.

So what can I do then? Tried to search for a solution on the forum, but couldn’t find any

larsk wrote:

So what can I do then? Tried to search for a solution on the forum, but couldn’t find any

Only thing I know of is to install Twonky instead.

There is no way of tweaking wd dlna the same way as twonky?

I would have guessed that the source code on the mybook live is open since it’s linux?

And since twonky is out of the mybooks that are bought, i have to get a license in some way?

larsk wrote:

I would have guessed that the source code on the mybook live is open since it’s linux?

No, that’s not true…  Linux is open source, yes, but not everything that runs ON linux is open source…

Yes, you’d need to buy a Twonky license if you want to install it yourself.