Picasa not loading all Media from Western Digital My Book Live

I store my media on my Western Digital My Book Live that is plugged into my Router via Ethernet so then I can access the 2tb hard drive from any computer, phone or tablet and I can organize or edit my files and the changes are done in 1 place.

For a while I saw the “Public Shared Pictures” drive in Picasa but at times it comes and goes and lately it is missing a lot of the Sub Folders and many many pictures. I have tried to Delete Picasa from my Mac and reinstall but I don’t think it deletes all the install data and tags because when I reinstall it quickly has my old settings and Same paths and missing folders.

Any advise??? I want the Picasa to mirror 100% my Western Digital Shared drive, I used to be able to drag and drop or Delete Files in Picasa and they would be deleted in the WD hard drive.

Thanks,
Shane

I have deleted and reinstalled on both Windows 8 and my iMac and both pickup where I left off as if I didn’t delete ALL of Picasa from my machines.  

Hey!

Have you tried to select a different folder to synchronize some of your pictures to see if it’s not getting lost with all the sub folders?

I can never see the Public Folder for WD book when I go into Picasa, can I start over and rescan?  

Why is it sometimes I can not see the Public Drive and other times I can?

Still not able to see the My Book Live, any other thoughts?