No access to files on MBL, and problem with dashboard

Hi

I have a big problem with MBL. Today I have had problem with twonky, because my TV has not seen MBL, so I reset device and later install again twonky via putty. I tried to install some other versions of twonky, and restart device by reset button. Right now I have bigger problem, because when I am trying to get to my files using shortcut on my computer’s dashboard then it is asking me of username and password to get further! I have not set any user and password in MBL setting before, anyway there is also now a problem with MBL’s dashboard - when I type http://mybooklive/UI/ it seems ok, but when I want to get to settings or any other thing like users/support/shares it shows ‘please wait…’ by couple of seconds and later there is a main site of dashbord again, so I can do nothing to check if there is some password or anything. It is really wird what happend, but is there any possibility to fix it?:cry:

Sorry for my english.

Hello,

Have you tried admin as the user and no password.

Once you reset a MBL, the setting such as the administrator password and the IP setting will go back to defaults

When you say that the password will go back to defaults, what exactly is the password?

The password defaults to blank. As in nothing typed in the box.

Username should be “admin” and click login.